ADVERTISEMENT

Andru Phillips to the Giants

Goes to show I’m definitely not as smart as these coaches. I only thought Phillips was good against UofL and G5 competition (with some exceptions over the last two seasons). I felt like he was getting thrown at a lot.

Goes to show I’m definitely not as smart as these coaches. I only thought Phillips was good against UofL and G5 competition (with some exceptions over the last two seasons). I felt like he was getting thrown at a lot.

He was really only man up one game vs SC. Lagette miles him and we eventually had to come out of it.

Lagette was really underrated in the eyes of most fans but I wouldn't be surprised to see him make major noise in he NFL. He has elite measurables including size which is why he just beasted Dru in that game.

Dru really played a #2 cb for us but he'll be a nb in the league. He's very physical vs the run and will be much better cover vs slot guys.

I keep thinking about the Missouri punter throwing a TD against him.

Which he knocks down if not for the obvious opi.

One of the biggest calls in Mizzou history at least of the last 20 years. The game on the verge of a blowout and their team ready to quit on both the game and the season which has drink on the hot seat.

Refs hold their flag despite the egregious opi and Mizzou turns everything around and now on a very positive trajectory. Pretty unbelievable.

Reactions: Pelosigalore
Lot of teams threw at Phillips to avoid Hairston. Speaks well of Hairston, who'll be a hot commodity in next year's draft.

Reactions: The-Hack and K_TIME
Lot of teams threw at Phillips to avoid Hairston. Speaks well of Hairston, who'll be a hot commodity in next year's draft.
I agree here. Teams went at Dre pretty regularly

I do agreee when he has nickel/slot Cb…he was much better and he csn be an asset in run defense

NFL will be his best as nickel/slot guy…but he was not great last year at all IMO

Reactions: Pelosigalore
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT