ADVERTISEMENT

Amile Jefferson

UKPhilly

Junior
Jan 19, 2005
Saw him play Friday night at Widener University. It wasn't much of a game, as his Friends Central team rolled over a mid-matched Neshaminy. Amile was MVP, but mostly just played the game, getting his teammates involved. Spoke to him briefly after the game. Very polite young man. Said he likes Cal and enjoyed his visit to UK. I didn't bug him about recruiting, but some locals say Temple and NC State are pushing hard for him. I did see what appeared to be a NC State rep waiting around to just say "hello" to him. Listed at 6'9" and is thin and long. Looks like the kind of player Cal likes. I hope to catch one of his future games.

I wish I would've known about this...I actually work at Widener Univ. Coulda done some representin'.

Originally posted by Hoi-Polloi:
I wish I would've known about this...I actually work at Widener Univ. Coulda done some representin'.
You can catch him 1/21/12 at Kobe Bryant Classic at Lower Merion. 7 games on tap!

Speaking of Philly and Kobe Bryant, when I was stationed in New Jersey, a buddy and I went to Philadelphia to see Bryant play in a high school tournament game. The place was packed and people were scalping tickets. We'd heard this high schooler was so good he might go straight to the pros. He was good.

Originally posted by kybballcrazy:
UKPhilly,what are you hearing about our chances with Jefferson in Philly?
I only know what's in my OP. Will post more if I hear anything. I'll be going to the Hoophall in Springfield, MA, next Friday and will try to post about those on UK radar.

UKPhilly,was that you behind the announcers(Jay Williams)during Amile Jefferson at the Hoopall classic?

Originally posted by kybballcrazy:
UKPhilly,was that you behind the announcers(Jay Williams)during Amile Jefferson at the Hoopall classic?
Looks like you put 2 and 2 together :))

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT