ADVERTISEMENT

American Horror Story......

Blue Bleeding Marine

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2006
Just started this craziness about a week ago, season 1 was excellent, almost finished with the 2nd season. Any fans out there?

Just started this craziness about a week ago, season 1 was excellent, almost finished with the 2nd season. Any fans out there?
Season 4 is the best one in my opinion. Love the Freaks.

OP- Seen any good Poors lately? I saw one the other day, before he got a chance to ask me for a quarter I asked him for one first. He had that startled look on his face. Good times. hahaha

Season 4 is the best one in my opinion. Love the Freaks.

OP- Seen any good Poors lately? I saw one the other day, before he got a chance to ask me for a quarter I asked him for one first. He had that startled look on his face. Good times. hahaha
Actually I seen a few yesterday going into what they call the "Dollar Tree", they seem to love that place....

Reactions: Willy4UK
I've watched every season and really enjoyed it. I've heard that the new season doesn't include Jessica Lange though. Hopefully a few of the other "regulars" return.

I loved season 1. I felt season 2 was too busy, but still good. Season 3 was a chore for me to get through. And I only watched a few episodes of season 4, but it wasn't because I didn't like it, I just don't get cable and it was a hassle to be able to watch episodes.

We've watched it randomly. My wife picked up the DVD of Season 2 at the library and we were hooked. Then she found Season 1, then I bought a Roku and we did Season 3 on Hulu just as Season 4 was airing.

IMO - 1 2 4 3 - not that there was anything "bad" about any season.

"Hotel" sounds interesting - don't mind Lange taking a season off, but I do hope it's just one season.

Very fun series. I especially liked the Sanitarium season. Cromwell was made to play an evil scientist. The use of the same actors in different roles is a cool feature. Jessica Lang outstrips everyone else for pure acting skill. It's actually a very unique and compelling series. The Coven season got on my nerves a bit, and Kathy Bates gives me 15 kinds of gas.

If you haven't seen it and like the horror genre check it out.

Anyone have that urge to feast on that lil Indian girl "Ma Petit" in Season4? Man, I wish I could have her cooked in a crock pot.

Reactions: argubs2
Season 1 was fantastic
Season 2 was good
Season 3 was decent
I gave up on season 4

Used to watch with the wife and made it through seasons 1-3. Started Freakshow but never finished.

Total chick show. Doesn't mean it's terrible.....it's just definitely a chick-centric show which made it kinda rough to get through in some spots.

AHS is an on again, off again series. First was amazing, easily the best. Season 2 was blah. Season 3 was pretty good. Season 4 was bad. So I would expect season 5 to be good, but there are going to be major cast changes so who knows. The series has been getting rather repetitive so hopefully cast changes might shake it up a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT