ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama prospect dies….

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't find any credible study that shows that the Covid-19 vaccine is causing many people to die.
Your right, there is no study because guess who controls the studies, the crooked CDC. Go to their website and look at the adverse effects reported for 10 yrs prior to covid and then look how many adverse conditions reported the next year, that should open your eyes to the truth. Surely you know who reports these adverse conditions, Health Departments and Doctors. I have a personal friend that played college football, in great shape, trains high school athletes, after the shot started having heart problem, now has a defibrillator, 2 friends on dialysis that were healthy prior to getting the shot. I have 2 Doctors in my family as well as multi RN's and one Physicians Assistant, if you heard what they all had to say you possibly would have a different view point. My nieces husband works for Physier (sp), guess who want get the shot, he or any of his family.

Covid was around in 2019, you might want to check your dates and come back to the conversation with the right information.
You obviously didn't take the time to read the piece I linked. It's probably news to Pistol Pete Maravich's family he was still living in 2019.

First off, RIP to the young man. Secondly, some here are just looking to argue about the same shit. Let things play out first before immediately running to a side or blaming a vaccine or bitching about Obama. Why is Obama or Trump even being brought up in this thread? Have a little perspective and stop pretending you're experts in everything.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article278180727.html

"In a Sports Health study, researchers identified 132 cases of sudden cardiac arrest in young athletes from 2014 to 2016. The survival rate was 48%, and basketball accounted for the highest number of cases, closely followed by football."

It sucks, but this happens. There isn't a rule that you can't collapse and die as a teen; that you get to live a long life. Complain about the vax on your Facebook pages if that's the thing you wanna do. Using a kid's death to make your personal political points ain't it guys.

Reactions: chroix and UK-chulo
First off, RIP to the young man. Secondly, some here are just looking to argue about the same shit. Let things play out first before immediately running to a side or blaming a vaccine or bitching about Obama. Why is Obama or Trump even being brought up in this thread? Have a little perspective and stop pretending you're experts in everything.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article278180727.html

"In a Sports Health study, researchers identified 132 cases of sudden cardiac arrest in young athletes from 2014 to 2016. The survival rate was 48%, and basketball accounted for the highest number of cases, closely followed by football."

It sucks, but this happens. There isn't a rule that you can't collapse and die as a teen; that you get to live a long life. Complain about the vax on your Facebook pages if that's the thing you wanna do. Using a kid's death to make your personal political points ain't it guys.

I must have missed the part where Vaccines or dying from the vaccine is political? You’re the one trying to inject politics. They were one guy trying to get me on a gotcha moment but besides that, you’re the only one bringing up politics. Not one person said kids didn’t die from cardiac arrest before, but there’s certainly an uptick the past couple years whether there’s data to back it up or not.

Most people can think for themselves without an “expert” telling them how to think.

Reactions: THE_HOOK

@sambowieshin
@MidseasonTweak
One of the biggest side effects of Covid itself.... regardless of vax status.....is potential heart damage.

Reactions: chroix
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
You’re right, cardiac arrest caused by the vaccine did.

Every death from 2020-2022 was a Covid death no matter if it was a car wreck but all these cardiac arrest are natural causes? No one with a brain is buying that Jill, give it up.
It’s climate change. Thought you knew that.

Reactions: UKAlum88
What exactly is this supposed to show me? Lol I didn’t see any verified data or long term studies on the affects of the vaccine? Considering the vaccine is less than a couple years old, there’s not enough data to even do a study yet.

I don’t understand why people are so obsessed with trying to disprove the effects of Covid. Sounds like you are trying to reassure yourself that you aren’t as brainwashed by the left as you actually are.
Oh, and the CDC director said under oath that they didn’t track patients coming into the hospitals who were vaccinated. Wonder why they would conveniently not track that?

You won't find any credible study that shows that the Covid-19 vaccine is causing many people to die.
Because they are purposely not tracking it. And what’s your definition of “credible”? What the government agencies tell you it is?

How long is long term to you? Would you have taken the polio vaccine when it first came out or would you have risked paralysis and being in an iron lung for the rest of your days?

I trust the scientists that develop vaccines over skepticism.
It took Jonas Salk seven years to develop the polio vaccine. It had been researched and attempted for almost 20 years before Salk’s was approved.

• Love
It took Jonas Salk seven years to develop the polio vaccine. It had been researched and attempted for almost 20 years before Salk’s was approved.
Sounds a lot like the MRNA process from the Covid vaccine that has been tested for over 20 years.

Also from development to approval, the time for Salk’s effective vaccine was 2 years.

I’m old enough to remember a time when people were willing to admit that they didn’t know a damn thing about certain topics. For instance, if one never studied microbiology or immunology, one might just claim to be totally ignorant on those topics. Nowadays it seems like lots of people are amateur experts having spent 5 minutes watching a YouTube video, or listening to a podcast, or reading Facebook memes.

Interesting times we’re living in. Interesting times!

I’m old enough to remember a time when people were willing to admit that they didn’t know a damn thing about certain topics. For instance, if one never studied microbiology or immunology, one might just claim to be totally ignorant on those topics. Nowadays it seems like lots of people are amateur experts having spent 5 minutes watching a YouTube video, or listening to a podcast, or reading Facebook memes.

Interesting times we’re living in. Interesting times!
There's a reason why whenever someone we don't expect has a medical scare the thread ends up on the Paddock instead of staying on the Lair if it's a football player, Rafters if it's a basketball player. People think their opinions and assertions are automatically correct now. I would rather take several steps back and not assume either way. And as I said in the Bronny thread that was eventually deleted, we have no idea about the medical histories of these athletes, nor do we know whether or not they're even vaccinated. A scare, or in this case, tragedy is used as a jumping off point to get one's opinion out there as fact. Everyone wants to come across online more important than they really are.

I must have missed the part where Vaccines or dying from the vaccine is political? You’re the one trying to inject politics. They were one guy trying to get me on a gotcha moment but besides that, you’re the only one bringing up politics. Not one person said kids didn’t die from cardiac arrest before, but there’s certainly an uptick the past couple years whether there’s data to back it up or not.

Most people can think for themselves without an “expert” telling them how to think.
Data compiled by the CDC reveals a sharp uptick of 44.8% in excess mortality in the 0-24 age range beginning in early 2021, when the experimental COVID mRNA shots began to be distributed to the population

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT