ADVERTISEMENT

A hoodlum like Ja Morant is allowed to play in the NBA, but not Enes Kanter

One of those guys is a good player valuable to any franchise. The other is Enes Kanter.

I have just about lost interest in college basketball as well because it is a terrible product. That I agree. I can still watch UK and the blue bloods but that’s about it. NBA is just too one on one with very little strategy. Just an awful product imo.
There's no strategy in college either, unless you want to call having a defense that hacks, grabs and holds to muck up the offensive flow a strategy. I watch the NBA because they are the best players in the world playing a freewheeling game unimpeded by whistle happy refs and countless trips to the replay monitor. When I watch the NBA, I see Joker at 6'11 284 lbs leading a fast break and zipping a 20 ft one handed bounce pass through traffic to a teammate for a layup. I see Dame Lillard routinely pulling up and draining 25-30 ft threes. There's just so much skill and athleticism on display every night.

As a Murray State grad, i don't believe Ja is a thug. He has taken a wrong turn, but will get himself back on track IMO.
I'm a MSU grad living in Paducah and teaching for MSU as an adjunct. The love for Ja is overblown. He would have been in the portal in the current world. I'm old an grumpy- give me Popeye over Ja.

Possible Karma. He just headed to the locker room with a hand or wrist injury and game 1 of series 1.

You know…this runs opposite of my personal opinions of these two players but it’s hard to argue against what you wrote. I don’t know much about Morant though.
“Ja”

spider-verse-facepalm.gif

Some of you all just love to judge without any real facts. You just listen to the media, who you also claim to hate because they're dishonest. But, suddenly, when you agree with the story, they are honest enough to believe.

You also love the 2nd amendment, but when someone you have issue with exercises it, suddenly that's an issue, too. Particularly if they are a younger black person.

Enes Kanter isn't in the NBA because he isn't good enough to be in the NBA. Kyrie Irving says crazy shit all the time, on top of demanding trades annually. He's still around because his skill outweighs the headaches. Kanter would be too if he was worth shit.

Also, Kanter has played some of you idiots pretty bad. He doesn't actually stand for most of the shit he claims to. He was literally trying to get a Nike shoe deal that fell through just before he started bashing Nike and Lebron. It's all about money, not human rights as he would like you to believe.
You know nothing about Enis Kanter. Quit acting like you do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT