ADVERTISEMENT

A.D. looking amazing tonight

That is why AD should leave the Pelicans. They jack up a dumb*** 3 pointer down 1. That was a dumb shot. They deserve to lose.

Reactions: Brando Mac
Leave it to a former Hoosier to screw up a good ballgame. Eric Gordon doesn't get paid to take that shot in that moment.

Eric Gordon shoots the ball from 3 with a one pt. deficit???? WOW!!! AD doesn't even touch the ball. That's the reason you lose. Your best player needs the ball at crunch time!!!!

Shows how little I follow the NBA, the BUCKS made the playoffs? Have they ever been good since they lost Jabbar?

Well that was a definition of a walk on Thompson. But yeah, all NO had to do was rebound the basketball at least A LITTLE. They got out hustled in the end, especially on the glass.

Shows how little I follow the NBA, the BUCKS made the playoffs? Have they ever been good since they lost Jabbar?
Kareem left following the 75 season. From 1980-1991 they were one of the best teams in the East overall, finishing nearly at or above .600 almost every year. Since then it's been pretty rough though, 28-22 in 1999 (equates to 46-36 for an 82-game season), 52-30 in 2001, and 46-36 in 2010. Only three years post 1991 where they have been more than five games over .500.

If you blow a 20 pt lead in the 4th, it's not the referees fault. So please stop.

Can't believe the Pels were even in a situation to lose. Mind boggling really. Monty Williams is a pretty bad coach and the only reason he might keep his job is because of one player. Epic collapse. Hate to say it but if AD hits both free throws and put them up 4, he might of sealed the... oh wait they probably would have still found a way to lose.

If the Pelicans can go out a get a true point guard, like rondo who will obviously be available it could push this team to another level. They are missing a true point guard.
I wouldn't touch Rondo at this point. He wants the max and he is nowhere close to worth that.

I wouldn't touch Rondo at this point. He wants the max and he is nowhere close to worth that.
My thought of Rondo teaming with AD...
272.gif

They need Jrue and Gordon to stay healthy and to use either Andersen or Evans to get a real small forward. Jrue, Gordon, and Asik have been solid when healthy. If they remain reasonably priced those guys are worth roster spots.

I would try to trade Asik. He has done absolutely nothing in the playoffs. Package him and Andersen/Evans and try and get a good big or wing. I think the PG spot is fine with Holiday and Cole. Gordon, when healthy, is a viable 2. Put AD at the 4 and try to get a wing and 5 man.

I would try to trade Asik. He has done absolutely nothing in the playoffs. Package him and Andersen/Evans and try and get a good big or wing. I think the PG spot is fine with Holiday and Cole. Gordon, when healthy, is a viable 2. Put AD at the 4 and try to get a wing and 5 man.
YOu're basically banking on Cole at PG if you do that then because Holiday can't stay healthy anymore. In two seasons with New Orleans he has played 74 combined regular season games. Jrue is good when he is healthy, that just isn't the case 50% of the time anymore.

YOu're basically banking on Cole at PG if you do that then because Holiday can't stay healthy anymore. In two seasons with New Orleans he has played 74 combined regular season games. Jrue is good when he is healthy, that just isn't the case 50% of the time anymore.
Yeah I see what you're saying. I would be good with Cole at PG, but if Jrue is healthy, then that is even better. I think Cole is more than capable of running the show for the Pels. Personally, I believe he should have started over Chalmers while in Miami on those title teams.

ADVERTISEMENT