ADVERTISEMENT

#7 FAU on upset alert

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Behind late in the game at FGCU. If they lose we should be #7 in the next AP poll.

Reactions: Fox2monk
If I didn’t know any better, I’d think FAU was overrated

Here’s the thing with that. That’s a team with a ton of returning experience from a 30 win final four team. Overrated? probably. But man…they have 2 terrible losses and few if any opportunités left for quad 1 wins. They are going to be a very dangerous 5-8 seed again.

This makes room for someone to leapfrog UK in the polls this week.

R.5e26b6b722a2d440ea01e0cf0135aefa

I hope they are in our bracket.

Perfect 4 to our 1.

We probably won’t get to play them though.

Flash in the pan team last season.

They had their 15 minutes.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Here’s the thing with that. That’s a team with a ton of returning experience from a 30 win final four team. Overrated? probably. But man…they have 2 terrible losses and few if any opportunités left for quad 1 wins. They are going to be a very dangerous 5-8 seed again.
That just tells me the college game is becoming equal across the board. FAU just played Arizona and looked as good as anyone in the country. They are one of the 5 best teams

FAU starting to remind you of UNC last year. UNC came off a FF and went straight to the crapper. And I do agree they could be a dangerous 5-8 seed.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT