ADVERTISEMENT

Kash Daniels commitment announcement today!!

JHB4UK

All-American
May 29, 2001
Come be a hero, those Kentucky kids who join up and help establish football greatness go down in history as immortal unforgettables.
images

Reactions: Tannerdad
They may not let him back in HS if he doesn't commit. I think we are fine also.

Getting excited about this one! These are the type of recruits that helps us close gap in SEC and start making a gap in talent oVer UL. That gap will be very substantial in couple years.

Reactions: BigBoyBlueMMA
I am going to be very disappointed if this kid does not commit to UK. He comes from an area that is a hotbed of UK support.

Some kid however just want to get away to exotic places and it is hard to combat that. I joined the USAF in 1959 just for that reason.

I would like to say to the kid that he will get to visit a lot of exotic places playing football for UK and still get to stay near his friends and family.

How many US Army All American kids will he make- 6? Oh My!!!! WOW!!!! Now get this translated to big bowls in a few years and then we can talk UK Football with sustainability. Especially with the OL recruits too!!

I started thinking about these Ohio kids we are getting too - there are like 4 or 5 Ohio HS teams in national top 25....that means they are playing as - against - for top level talent and that makes me smile as our staff can really see talent.

Where have all the ul fans gone on this one? A month ago there were at least 3 card fans in every Kash thread and now it's the only thread on the board without a half dozen of them yapping about UL's talent evaluation.

I am going to be very disappointed if this kid does not commit to UK. He comes from an area that is a hotbed of UK support.

Some kid however just want to get away to exotic places and it is hard to combat that. I joined the USAF in 1959 just for that reason.

I would like to say to the kid that he will get to visit a lot of exotic places playing football for UK and still get to stay near his friends and family.
So wait, c1180, are you saying that Columbia SC is an "exotic place"...

Reactions: KingsportKat
So wait, c1180, are you saying that Columbia SC is an "exotic place"...

Perhaps not but it is not far from Myrtle Beach and Charlestown which I would class as fairly exotic. It is only a short drive to the beach.

Perhaps not but it is not far from Myrtle Beach and Charlestown which I would class as fairly exotic. It is only a short drive to the beach.

This is false. Myrtle Beach is nearly 3 hours from Columbia, SC.

This is false. Myrtle Beach is nearly 3 hours from Columbia, SC.

That may be true, but they run a shuttle bus over there leaving every hour on the hour, and TOBC is the driver.

Wait, that can't be true, he would have to speed to do that. I will check my info and get back to you.

Done deal!

The talent Gap is growing vs UL with the potential of 6 US ARMY ALL AMERICANS BABY!! THAT'S THE FACT YOU BOYS AND GIRLS UP IN TURDVILLE!! Y'all just need to accept it and embrace it. STOOPS putting together top 20 classes and UL putiing together classes in 30's and 40's for the most part. Kentucky has locked up the Top talent in the state of Kentuckt pretty much and is 2nd in COMMAND in the State of Ohio just behind the Buckeyes. UL only dreams ABOUT being able to have the lock on talent Stoops has. Hell the state of Ohio is all most a draw between OSU and Kentucky. OSU has most the 5* talent locked up but wouldn't suprise if we landed a 5* kid from ohio next few years.

ANYWAYS CAN'T WAIT FOR KASH TO PUT ON THE BIG BLUE BALL CAP!!!

Actually I think Kash will be the 7th Army All American on the team.

Kash
Barker
Jones
Hatcher
Jackson
Young
Elam

Pretty amazing considering the talent level typical at UK before Stoops!

Kash Daniel, Dorian Hendrix, Eli Brown, Jordan Jones and Nico Firios could make a very dangerous set of LBs to become the anchors for UK defense of the next few years.

I haven't seen a time, added the announcement to my favorites, hope I'm not trying to erase it ASAP after the announcement.

Things looking good to me.

Reactions: mattrudd

No worries. Kash is a Cat.

Just so I understand the parameters here, do you consider Gatlinburg an exotic location too?

Are you denying that coastal states with beaches do not have spots more exotic than Paintsville and Lexington Kentucky? Are you denying bikini clad beach babes are a big draw for 18 year old raging hormone teenagers? I suppose even a tourist trap like Gatlinburg might be considered exotic by a kid from Paintsville. I am sure a lot of people find the Smoky Mountain area some what exotic. You do know that it is one of the most visited national parks. I know a kid that grew up in Bardstown Kentucky found the Smoky Mountain area to be somewhat exotic and I was blown away the first time I saw the ocean.

I know nothing much about Cash Daniels and how well travelled he might be. I do know kids that have never seen the mountains and the coast and are very impressed by them when they first see them. I know I was. I suppose you could say that makes them exotic.

I don't know what your definition of an exotic place is and while in the USAF I saw places more exotic than both those places but I still consider both exotic. What is you definition of an exotic place? I suppose it is very subjective and those well traveled would have a different definition than a kid who grew up in a sleepy little burg like Bardstown Kentucky or Paintsville Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT