ADVERTISEMENT

2 Weeks Until Big Blue Madness

Re: 27 Weeks Until Big Blue Madness

#letsrunthisagain

This post was edited on 4/10 1:54 PM by turismo3088

after the disappointing loss to Wi, Duke winning the title & the lack of success on the recruiting trail...........not too interested at this point

Reactions: Vic Von Erich
Originally posted by bnewt:
after the disappointing loss to Wi, Duke winning the title & the lack of success on the recruiting trail...........not too interested at this point
th

I think I am starting to enter the beginning phases of getting over the past month. I guess all I needed was May to get here. Its going to be a slow process to get back to where I was last season
Same here buddy. The Wisconsin game had me way more depressed than I should have been for a basketball game. I was hoping a new recruit or 2 would cheer me up. Hopefully one still will :confused:

Same here buddy. The Wisconsin game had me way more depressed than I should have been for a basketball game. I was hoping a new recruit or 2 would cheer me up. Hopefully one still will :confused:

I feel the same way as you two. That game just took so much spirit and enthusiasm out of me, much more than I should have let it. I'm sure I will get it back here soon and adding Brown would be a huge jump start but right now I just don't have the same amount of excitement I normally do. Sure hope I get over that real soon.

can't wait. wish we were playing another pre season series.

It's June 1 and I am still drained from last season. I need the next 4 months to recharge.

You've posted this so many times, and every single time she remains perfect. Thank you based .gif.

Britney makes BB worth watching. Most entertaining HG that I didn't hate. Was so sad when I heard her daughter had cancer, but it looks like she is going to make it.

I am ready let's do this ! It will be here before we know it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT