ADVERTISEMENT

2017 four-star RB Mike Warren commits to Kentucky!

Geez o flippin pete.......this is just amazing. As said above, who would not want to be behind the OL UK has coming in!!

with Russ Yeast, 2 guys who should be among the 10 best players in the state of Ohio in 2017

102nd ranked player in the country, and #9 RB in the class! We're on a roll for the class of 2017!
Hudl film below!

Link to Hudl highlight
Warren is also the #22 overall player in the state of Ohio according to Rivals, 3 positions on the Ohio list behind Russ Yeast. Stoops and Marrow are doing amazing things in Ohio. Today is another great day for our football program.

Oh yeah!!! :clap:

23rwmpt.jpg

In their composite as well, which is an average of all recruiting service rankings.

They don't update their composite that often. Scout has him a mid 3* while rivals has him a low 3. When they update, it'll drop to a 3 unless rivals, espn or scout redo rankings.

Edit: ESPN hasn't ranked him yet.

They don't update their composite that often. Scout has him a mid 3* while rivals has him a low 3. When they update, it'll drop to a 3 unless rivals, espn or scout redo rankings.

Edit: ESPN hasn't ranked him yet.

Odd, 247 is typically the most frequent updater of all of the services.

Funny thing, the night before he committed I watched his tape for the first time. I was going through the top players in Ohio and watched him last. I had already watched the kid from LaSalle that's rated higher than him. I thought, man, I like this kid a heck of a lot more. Runs hard, aggressive, quick feet, solid speed..Next day he commits. I think I'll do that with every recruit now.

Reactions: vikingfer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT