ADVERTISEMENT

2017 four-star DE James Hudson III commits to Kentucky!

daffy-duck-masturbating.jpg

As good as 2016 recruiting class is the 2017 class is so far on the path to being even better. Holy freaking cow

The beauty of this is that it seems that Stoops and Morrow have succeeded in making the near part of Ohio into UK home recruiting turf. This was one of their major goals for rebuilding UK football and it seems to have borne fruit. Give Morrow another raise. That dude is on fire on the recruiting trail. If not a raise give him a bonus for every high 3*, 4*, and above that he brings to UK football. He has turned the Ohio area that was basically fallow recruiting ground for UK in the past into a recruiting gold mine. Him and the magic of the Stoops name in Ohio is getting the job done.

Reactions: ukalum1988
i agree with your ranking but something about 1 makes me want to put her first.... just got a good feeling about her.... maybe a couple good feelings.

but i love this dude's tape. we are gonna be fighting to keep this guy all the way to signing day because he's legit.

Reactions: Comebakatz3
He could grow into a DT. He reminds me of, dare I say it, Art Still. Great looking prospect.

Nice work! 2017 seems so far away, gotta keep these kids. i hope for a good season just for recruiting purposes over any bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT