ADVERTISEMENT

2016 dual threat QB Ivan Corbin Jr (Warner Robbins, GA) visiting UK next week (no offer)

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
Ivan Corbin Jr. is a 6-0, 190-pound, 2016 dual-threat quarterback from Warner Robins High School, located in Warner Robins, Georgia

...Corbin really took a liking to BYU’s campus and facilities.

“There hasn’t been a school that I’ve been to that’s as nice as BYU,” said Corbin. “Next week, I’ll be going to Kentucky (no offer) so I’ll see how that goes, but so far BYU has been the nicest.”

Currently in possession of two scholarship offers, Corbin hopes BYU will eventually throw their hat in the ring and extend him an offer as well.

“The Citadel and South Carolina have offered me so far,” Corbin said....

I realize the story was written by a pro BYU reporter but to insinuate that BYU has nicer facilities than South Carolina, or anything he has seen in the south made me chuckle. I doubt you will see SC sharing any practice facilities with other sports like it was mentioned in the story. I realize that these homer writers want to put the best spin on things but give me a break. Thanks for sharing.

I do not see this kid being offered a SS at UK as a QB. They might offer intending to move him to another position.

Reactions: AndyPopCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT