ADVERTISEMENT

1 and done, vs Multi year players.

Abomb502Cat

Sophomore
Dec 26, 2012
I have noticed over the past few years, many posters disagreeing about which way to build a team. There are valid points to both sides, and I believe that Cal has actually tried to find a balance since he has been here. I see a lot of people are getting upset that we are offering these Juco and 3 star kids. I'll give my 2cents for what It's worth. I am glad to have guys like John Wall,and AD spend their 1 year in college with us at UK. I just can't get with the idea of losing guys like Booker, Daniel Orton, Dakari, and Archie Goodwin. Losing guys like those leave big holes in the roster the following year because their departures were unexpected. I don't care what anyone thinks, I want UK to win every game. I care about National Titles, not final 4's. When I think of the past 2 years, all I can think of is UK falling short. I know that my outlook will improve over time, I will look back after Cal leaves, and realize how lucky we have been. I just sucks that we left 3 or 4 titles on the table IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT